Public Hearings

The Gunnison County Planning Commission conducts public hearings as needed/ required.  The times and location of any Planning Commission public hearing can be found in the Gunnison County Planning Commission Agendas.   The Gunnison County Planning Commission conducts their meetings in the Blackstock Government Center, located at 221 No. Wisconsin #D, Gunnison Co., unless otherwise noticed.   Using the link Planning Commission Agendas you may view agendas, minutes of previous meetings, and meeting portfolios. 

APT Brush Creek Rd., LLC (LUC-17-00034) request for 240 rental units- 150 units to be deed restricted to qualifying households earning less than 180% of the AMI and 90 free market rental units-  The Gunnison County Planning Commission and Board of County Commissioners will conduct a continued joint public hearing, May 4, 2018  @ 1:00 P.M  at the Gunnison County Courthouse Board of County Commissioners Meeting Room, second floor @ 200 E. Virginia Ave., Gunnison, Co.

Adventure Headquarters (LUC-18-00008) request for a commercial service business, providing stand-up paddle board rentals, instruction, tours and misc. , retail, including the use of a small portable office/storage building.   The Gunnison County Planning Commission will conduct a continued public hearing May 4 , 2018 @ 8:30 A.M.., in the Gunnison County Courthouse, 2nd floor, 200 E. Virginia Ave. 

Proposed Revision to the Gunnison County On-Site Wastewater Treatment System ( OWTS) Regulations.  The Gunnison County Environmental Health Board conducted a public hearing on the proposed revisions to the OWTS regulations, on March 29, 2018, at 1:30.  The Board of County Commissioners will conduct a public hearing later this year.  It will be on a BOCC agenda.   

You may view the Community Development application files by using the link:: 

Click on projects, Click on Application number-use the LUC-17- 00044 (exactly) for Scarp Ridge, and LUC-17-00034 for Brush Creek Rd , click on the project, click and attachments and view.   If you have trouble viewing the file please call our office at 970-641-0360 for help.