Gunnison County Human Resources
The Human Resources Program of Gunnison County is dedicated to providing a positive workplace for employees. This includes competitive salaries,comparable benefits and good working conditions.We are also dedicated to the citizens of Gunnison County providing high performance employees for the jobs within the organization while respecting the fact that we are using public funds to do so.
The Human Resources Department:
- Administers the Classification and Compensation Plan
- Manages the Fringe Benefit Programs
- Assists with Personnel Recruitment and Training
- Promotes Employee Relations
- Maintains Compliance with the Organization's Personnel Policies and Applicable State and Federal Employment Law
- Maintains the Central Personnel Records System
- Provides Information and Analysis of Personnel Functions to the Department Heads, Elected Officials and the Public upon request
Employee Suggestion Program
If you have an innovative idea on how to make your department, another department or local government as a whole more efficient and/or more effective, click on the “got ideas?” button.
8:00 a.m. - 12:00; 1:00 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday (except holidays)
|Gunnison County Human Resources
Attn: Debbie Moore
200 East Virginia
Gunnison, CO 81230
(Voicemail is available 24 hours per day)