How to Sign Up for a Choice Pass
Register now for the 2019 to 2020 Choice Pass!
Every fall, sign-up events will be held to enroll students. For the Choice Pass program 2019 to 2020, sign-ups will occur in September and October in the evening at the Crested Butte, Gunnison and Lake City schools (see dates below).
All Choice Pass holders and their parents MUST attend one of the scheduled sign-up nights in order to be enrolled in the Choice Pass program.
Parents and youth must complete the Choice Pass surveys before attending sign-up nights, visit https://www.choicepass.net/registration. Parents only need to complete the survey once. At the end of the youth survey you will be provided with the link to register online. Print and complete the Choice Pass pledge. At the sign-up event, youth will be asked to turn in their Choice Pass Pledge and the Choice Pass Waiver. Youth also must agree to random drug tests throughout the year. Once this is complete, students' names go on the Choice Pass list.
All students must have a picture ID. There are two options. One is to get a ski pass through CBMR. However, if you do not want to carry around your ski pass, the other option is to get a Choice Pass ID for $5. Students may get the ID at sign-up nights.
If you are taking advantage of the CBMR ski pass perk as part of the choice pass you may pick it up at the pass office at CBMR. NEW THIS YEAR there will be a deadline to purchase your Choice Pass Ski Pass, dates have not been disclosed.
Steps to get your Choice Pass:
1. Complete the parent and youth survey here https://www.choicepass.net/registration. Parents only have to complete the survey once.
2. At the end of the youth survey follow the link to the online youth registration.
4. Print and complete the pledge with your child.
5. If you do not have access to a printer, please come by our office (200 E. Virginia) and pick up the forms or be prepared to complete them at sign-ups. Otherwise, pledges and waivers will be available at Sign-Up Nights.
6. Attend one of the sign up nights, dates listed below
Sign-up dates, times, and locations:
ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY FOR PARENT AND YOUTH!!
September 16th 6 to 8pm at the Crested Butte Community School
September 17th 6 to 8pm at the Crested Butte Community School
September 23rd 6 to 8pm at Fred Field Center
September 26th 6 to 8pm at Fred Field Center
October 15th 5 to 6pm at Lake City School
If you cannot attend a sign-up night see the protocol for eligibility (PDF) here and contact GCSAPP prior to sign-up nights.