You must show evidence that you attended a handgun training course, some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Evidence at the time of application that you are a Certified Handgun Instructor
- Handgun Safety Course offered by a Law Enforcement Agency, or an Institution or Organization or Handgun Training School that is open to the general public and is taught by a Certified Instructor within ten years of your application
- Law Enforcement Handgun Training Safety Course
- Proof of honorable discharge from a branch of the United States Armed Forces within three years of your application
- Proof of honorable discharge from the United States Armed Forces within ten years of your application which also reflects that you were a marksman, weapons instructor, or had recognized pistol qualifications
A Training Certificate from any class attended, or a copy thereof, must be provided with your Concealed Handgun Permit Application.