The Immunization Clinic occurs every Monday at the Gunnison Valley Hospital (711 N. Taylor), 2nd Floor above Rehabilitation. To setup an appointment call (970) 641-3244.
There will be a Flu/COVID booster clinic October 19th and October 26th click the link for more details. 2022 FLU / COVID BOOSTER CLINICS
- All childhood vaccines are available for all children 0 to 18 years of age
- Some adult vaccines are available through public health, call to confirm
- Tuberculin (TB) skin testing is available by appointment
- College students regardless of age can receive the Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) vaccine
Medicaid, CHP+, and private insurance are accepted. According to federal law, no person may be denied a vaccine that is purchased with federal immunization grant funds for inability to pay.
What to Remember About Vaccines
There are thousands of websites on vaccinations. It is a challenge for parents to sort through all of it. When considering vaccinations it is just as important to consider risks associated with not vaccinating.
Immunization Resources for Parents
- AAP's Childhood Immunization Support Program (CISP) - Information for providers and parents
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Immunization Program - Information about vaccine safety, including parent's guide to childhood immunizations
- Colorado Immunization Program
- Institute for Vaccine Safety (John's Hopkins University) - Provides an independent assessment of vaccines and vaccine safety to help guide decision makers and educate physicians, the public, and the media about key issues surrounding safety of vaccines
- National Network of Immunization Information (NNii) - Includes the NNii Resource Kit-Communication with patients about immunizations, which is a guide to help answer patient's questions and provide the facts about immunizations
- Premier sources for immunizations
- Vaccine Education Center at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Information for parents includes common concerns about vaccines, are vaccines safe, and a look at each vaccine