Gunnison County Electronic Foreclosure Documents Policy
Pursuant to § 38-38-112, C.R.S., as amended, any document or record related to a foreclosure may be accepted by the public trustee in an electronic format or may be made available to the public by the public trustee in an electronic format. Also, the public trustee shall establish and uniformly apply policies determining whether and the extent to which the public trustee shall accept documents or records in electronic form.
Foreclosure documents accepted in electronic form by Gunnison County Public Trustee
- Notice of Election and Demand for Sale (tiff or word format only)
- Copy of the original Evidence of Debt with certification
- Copy of the original recorded Deed of Trust with certification
- All mailing lists (Word format only)
- Written statement from the county assessor for purposes of determining whether a property is agricultural or non-agricultural
- A Notice of Intent to Cure
- A Cure Statement
- Withdrawal of Election and Demand
- Initial Sale Bid
- Amended Sale Bid
- Notice of Continuation of Sale
- The Order Authorizing Sale
- A Notice of Intent to Redeem
- A Statement for Redemption
- Copies of recorded instruments evidencing the junior lien
- Statements of the amounts due on junior liens
- Written authorization from the holder of a Certificate of Purchase allowing for a “short” redemption
- Assignment of Certificate of Purchase
- Assignment of Certificate of Redemption
- A request for excess funds
Foreclosure documents not accepted in electronic form by Gunnison County Public Trustee
- Original Promissory Note
- Original Deed of Trust
Documents submitted in electronic format should be to the Public Trustee’s office directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded through Government Technology Systems.
If submitting via email, please also submit the Foreclosure Import Template. Do not copy and paste. Manually input spreadsheet information and do not change any fields.
If submitting directly through Government Technology Systems, note that Gunnison County Public Trustee utilizes the PUSH Foreclosure Submission System, where you can upload your first legal package, manually enter your package submission, or integrate your system to automatically upload your package into the GTS fields. To set up an account or integrate your system, email Will Gosnell or call 303-875-2301.
Please direct all emails to email@example.com for assistance.