Child support services include:
- Enforcement of support
- Legal services for child support orders
- Location of non-custodial parents
- Paternity testing
Our objective is to promote the welfare of children through the strengthening of support from non-custodial parents.
Apply online for child support services! The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program has launched a streamlined application that's available 27/7 - apply online anywhere, any time.
To Get Started Today, click here.
About the Child Support Services Program: CSS oversees the state’s child support system. Individual child support orders are managed by Colorado’s county child support offices. You can find many helpful services on the CSS website including:
- Applying for child support services
- How to create an online account to view specific information on your child support case
- How and when to request changes to a child support order
- Different ways to make and receive child support payments
- Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado
Visit the CSS Website by clicking here.