Application Forms

Click on the tabs below to locate the applications and information sheets required for your project. If you have questions or need assistance, contact the Community & Economic Development Department at (970) 641-0360.

All applications are accepted online

**If you are building in the Crested Butte Fire Protection District, a CB Fire Protection District review is required**

  1. Building 
  2. On-Site Waste Water Treatment (OWTS)
  3. Land Use Changes
  4. Sage-Grouse
  5. Marijuana Forms
  6. Report Violation / Repórte un Violación


Use the list below to find the appropriate application for your project. All applications must be emailed here as PDF documents. You can choose to fill them out using the fillable PDF format or completing them by hand and scanning them into PDF format. 

List of Licensed Contractors

Click on the link for an up to date list of Gunnison County Licensed Contractors.

Information Sheets